How to install Kodi
To find you in this section, you probably read our article on KODI, or already knew the topic; in any case, anyone wishing useful information concerning the installation of Kodi on Windows is in the right section. There are two methods to install Kodi on Windows, the first related to the use of Windows 10 and, second, valid for all those who have installed, as operating system, a version prior to Windows 10.
PLEASE NOTE: Kodi supports all the different versions of the Windows operating system from Windows Vista onwards.
First method only for Windows 10
If you have Windows 10 installed on your PC, follow the procedure as follows for the correct installation of Kodi on Windows:
- Go to the Microsoft Store website, once the page is displayed, click on the magnifying glass symbol, located at the top right and type Kodi as the search word.
- Once you visualize the result of your search, and the Kodi icon will appear, click on “Get” and wait for the download first and then the installation on your PC.
- When the download is complete, you can start the Kodi application by clicking on its icon, which will appear in the Start menu section (the classic Windows one in the lower left corner of the screen).
NOTE: using this procedure you will not have to do anything because everything will happen automatically. If you intend to check the progress of the download click on the arrow located at the top right.
Second universal method for all versions of Windows
If you have installed a version prior to Windows 10 on your PC, or you want to install Kodi via .exe (.exe is the package of executables for Windows), follow the procedure as follows for a successful installation of Kodi on Windows:
- Go to the official website of Kodi, once the page is displayed, click on the “download” item located at the top right. At this point you will be redirected to a new page, then scroll the same until you find the Windows icon and click on it.
- After this, you will see next to the word Relase two different items, “Windows Store” and “Installer (32 BIT)“, click on “Installer (32 BIT)” and wait for the download to finish. When the download is complete, open the .exe, and then, in the windows that will open, first click on the Yes button and then on Next and I Agree. At this point, you will have to choose the add-ons to include in the Kodi installation, leave all the add-ons selected, and complete the setup procedure by clicking on Next, then again on Next, then on Install and finally on Finish.
- After completing the installation procedure you can start the Kodi application by clicking on its icon, which will appear in the Start menu section (the classic Windows one in the lower left corner of the screen). In case, after the first Kodi startup, you will see an access request from the Windows firewall, click on the Allow access button in order to allow Kodi to correctly access the Internet and all network resources.
NOTE: Any malfunctions of devices related to the installation of the application are not attributable to the team of templedroid.info. The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not invite anyone to use these methods. We do not encourage piracy, we condemn it in every way. The responsibility will be yours only if you decide to violate copyrights.
For any problem or explanation, the team at templedroid.info is at your complete disposal
Anyone who wants to contribute to the livelihood of our site, because satisfied with our work do it by disabling the Adblock. Thanks from the team of templedroid.info