What is Mediaset Play
Mediaset Play is an unofficial add-on for Kodi that offers the possibility to access all the multimedia contents offered by Video Mediaset. Mediaset Play offers the possibility to see the Mediaset channels both live and on-demand, the possibility to review all the programs and TV series of the Mediaset program schedule.
WARNING: Mediaset Play is not an add-on created by the Kodi / XBMC team but by unauthorized third-party developers. Therefore any malfunctions and problems related to it, are therefore not to be attributed to Kodi nor to us of templedroid.info. The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not invite anyone to use these methods. We do not encourage piracy, we condemn it in every way. The responsibility will be yours only if you decide to violate copyrights.
How to install Mediaset Play add-on on Kodi
To correctly install the Mediaset Play add-on follow the instructions as follows:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Kodi on your device.
- Download the plugin video by clicking on the link below:
- After downloading the plugin video, open Kodi and go to the main screen by clicking on ADD-ON first on MY ADD-ON and finally click INSTALL FROM A ZIP FILE.
- Now click on plugin.video.mediasetplay-master.zip and wait for the notification of confirmation of successful installation.
- It will take some time for the installation of the plugin to be installed. When installation is complete, an ABILITATION signal will appear next to Mediaset Play.
- Once enabled, go to the MAIN SCREEN, choose VIDEO and then click on ADD-ON VIDEO. Finally select Mediaset Play to view all sections
Only for users with Linux operating system
All users who use as a Linux operating system, require the installation of the following dependencies, for the proper functioning of the add-on. Download the dependencies by clicking on the links below:
After downloading and installing them, check the effective enablement of both dependencies, which are respectively inputstream.adaptive.zip and inputstream.rtmp.zip
NOTE: Any malfunctions of devices related to the installation of the add-on are not attributable to the team of templedroid.info. The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not invite anyone to use these methods. We do not encourage piracy, we condemn it in every way. The responsibility will be yours only if you decide to violate copyrights.
For any problem or explanation, the team at templedroid.info is at your complete disposal
Anyone who wants to contribute to the livelihood of our site, because satisfied with our work do it by disabling the Adblock. Thanks from the team of templedroid.info