What is Logan TV
Logan is an unofficial add-on for Kodi that offers the possibility to watch live TV channels from many countries. The add-on, in the various sections that the menu offers, presents a wide range of servers, divided by country (Italy, United States, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, England, Germany, France). Moreover, Logan TV offers the possibility to see a wide range of TV series, films and anime all in Portuguese language.
PLEASE NOTE: some links available on Logan may be offline or visible only via VPN.
WARNING: Logan is not an add-on created by the Kodi / XBMC team but by unauthorized third-party developers. Therefore any malfunctions and problems related to it, are therefore not to be attributed to Kodi nor to us of templedroid.info. The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not invite anyone to use these methods. We do not encourage piracy, we condemn it in every way. The responsibility will be yours only if you decide to violate copyrights.
How to install add-on on Kodi
NOTE: Before installing, make sure you have installed the add-on indicated in the list below, for the proper functioning of Logan
To correctly install the Logan add-on follow the instructions as follows:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Kodi on your device.
- Download the repository by clicking on the link below:
- After downloading the repository, open Kodi and go to the main screen by clicking on ADD-ON first on MY ADD-ON and finally click INSTALL FROM A ZIP FILE.
- Now click on teamtuga4ever.repository.zip and wait for the notification of confirmation of successful installation.
- Now click on Install from repository, then on Teamtuga4ever Repository then on Add-on Video, then on Logan, then on Install.
- Once enabled, go to the MAIN SCREEN, choose VIDEO and then click on ADD-ON VIDEO. Finally select Logan to view all sections
NOTE: Any malfunctions of devices related to the installation of the add-on are not attributable to the team of templedroid.info. The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not invite anyone to use these methods. We do not encourage piracy, we condemn it in every way. The responsibility will be yours only if you decide to violate copyrights.
For any problem or explanation, the team at templedroid.info is at your complete disposal
Anyone who wants to contribute to the livelihood of our site, because satisfied with our work do it by disabling the Adblock. Thanks from the team of templedroid.info