What is Indigo
Indigo is an unofficial add-on for Kodi belonging to the TVADDONS category that offers tools to install new add-ons, clean the cache, backup / restore, install additional components, log viewer, speed test and much more . Below we present a list of all the features offered by the Indigo add-on:
- Config Wizard – Install a selection of Kodi add-ons from TVADDONS
- Addon Installer – Provides an “app store” style option to install Kodi add-ons from official repositories.
- Maintenance tools – perform ordinary Kodi maintenance tasks such as clearing the cache, cleaning add-ons, deleting add-ons, etc.
- Rejuvenate Kodi – delete the current Kodi configuration and install the configuration wizard
- Factory reset – clears the current configuration of Kodi and offers you a basic installation
- Log Uploader – upload your Kodi log and send it via e-mail to an address of your choice
- Network speed test – check the upload / download speed on Kodi
- System Information – A list of basic Kodi configuration information (version, etc.)
- Sports ads – A list of sports events and on which channel are active to help you find a stream.
- Backup / Restore – Backup and restore of Kodi configuration
- Log Viewer – View your current Kodi log without logging out from Kodi
- No-Coin Scans – Scan your Kodi directory for any Mining Encryption application.
- Notifications (deactivation) – Deactivate the Indigo Kodi add-on from sending notifications;
WARNING: Indigo is not an add-on created by the Kodi / XBMC team but by unauthorized third-party developers. Therefore any malfunctions and problems related to it, are therefore not to be attributed to Kodi nor to us of templedroid.info. The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not invite anyone to use these methods. We do not encourage piracy, we condemn it in every way. The responsibility will be yours only if you decide to violate copyrights.
How to install Indigo add-on on Kodi
To correctly install the Indigo add-on follow the instructions as follows:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Kodi on your device;
- Download the repository by clicking on the link below:
- open Kodi and go to the main screen by clicking on ADD-ON first on MY ADD-ON and finally click INSTALL FROM A ZIP FILE;
- Now click on repository.xbmchub.zip and wait for the notification of confirmation of successful installation.
- Now click on Install from repository, then on TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository then on Add-on Video, then on Indigo, then on Install;
- Once enabled, go to the MAIN SCREEN, choose VIDEO and then click on ADD-ON VIDEO. Finally select Indigo to view all sections
NOTE: Any malfunctions of devices related to the installation of the add-on are not attributable to the team of templedroid.info. The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not invite anyone to use these methods. We do not encourage piracy, we condemn it in every way. The responsibility will be yours only if you decide to violate copyrights.
For any problem or explanation, the team at templedroid.info is at your complete disposal
Anyone who wants to contribute to the livelihood of our site, because satisfied with our work do it by disabling the Adblock. Thanks from the team of templedroid.info