What is Telegram
Telegram is a multi-platform instant messaging application, founded by the Russian entrepreneur Pavel Durov and represents one of the most diverse series of whatsapps.
With it you can send messages, photos, videos, documents and voice recordings to other users via the Internet using their phone number. It is available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
Telegram is also available on Windows PC, Mac and Linux.
Telegram is free?
Yes, Telegram, besides being completely free, is also open source. It is possible to download Telegram with the apk download. If you plan to download the application go to https://telegram.org to get the download link. As for costs, sending messages, videos and photos is completely free.
PLEASE NOTE: Should you receive news or information related to any costs related to the download of Telegram or announcements that the service will become paid, do not be cheated, because, certainly it will be a false news or a scam.
Features and functionality
In relation to the general features (send messages, emoji, GIF, voice messages, sending photos, videos, etc.), Telegram offers the same functionality as WhatsApp. What substantially differentiates Telegram from Whatsapp is the presence of additional features such a:
- the creation of channels – where only the admin of the public channel content followed by other users,
- the creation of secret chats – whose messages, in addition to being, are protected by end-to-end encryption
NOTE: it is possible to set the self-destruction of messages by activating a timer
The strength is open source and Cloud-based. So, anyone who wants, has tools for creating Bots or creating custom themes with Apis, and much more.
Security and privacy
Telegram guarantees the security and privacy of its users through an end-to-end encryption system. With end-to-end encryption, messages are encrypted with a system consisting of two keys: a public key shared with the other party that encrypts the outgoing messages, and a private key on the smartphone of each user, which decrypts the messages incoming.
In this way, the messages arrive on the WhatsApp servers in encrypted form and their content can only be read by legitimate senders and recipients.
Other noteworthy features in terms of privacy and security are represented by the possibility of using a proxy connection, and as previously mentioned by the possibility of creating secret chats with one or more users and setting a self-destruction timer for messages.
How to install Telegram by downloading the app
If your Android device does not include Google Play Store, Apkpure or Aptoide, you can install Telegram via direct download of the app .apk. To download the Telegram apk:
- In the page that will open you will have to wait 5 seconds and click on NEXT, after which, the application will appear with its version, under it click on the download button and wait for the completion of the operation;
- If you are asked which application to complete the download, choose the browser you are currently using such as Chrome, Firfox, Opera etc;
- Once the download is complete, go either to the DOWNLOAD folder of your device, using the file manager of your device, to reach the Download folder and open the downloaded apk file (eg Telegram_4.9.1 .apk ), or click directly on the notification completion of the apk download which will appear at the top of your device;
- Finally click on the Install button and the application will be installed quickly on your android device. If you see an error message when opening the apk file, go to the Settings menu of your device, enter the Android Security section and activate support for unknown sources.
NOTE: Any malfunctions of devices related to the installation of the application are not attributable to the team of templedroid.info. The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not invite anyone to use these methods. We do not encourage piracy, we condemn it in every way. The responsibility will be yours only if you decide to violate copyrights.
First start of Telegram
Once the telegram has been downloaded first and then the installation proceed according to this order:
- Open Telegram;
- Enter your phone number and press enter.
- After a few seconds you will receive an SMS with a code
- In case it is not recognized automatically, you will have to type;
- Enter your name and your photo if you wish;
- Complete the procedure.
At the first start up, there will be no chat messages. Scroll down the list of your contacts to start chatting.
NOTE: The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not invite anyone to use these methods. We do not encourage piracy, we condemn it in every way. The responsibility will be yours only if you decide to violate copyrights.
For any problem or explanation, the team at templedroid.info is at your complete disposal
Anyone who wants to contribute to the livelihood of our site, because satisfied with our work do it by disabling the Adblock. Thanks from the team of templedroid.info